Steps to becoming a Parent Volunteer at
Castaic High School
1. Print and complete the applicable packet below:
2. Complete TB test: You must include the results with your completed paperwork. You can obtain the test from anywhere you choose. A new TB test must be completed and results must be submitted to the school site every 4 years.
4. DRIVERS ONLY: Include a copy of your drivers license and auto insurance. The DMV processing fee is $25, checks must be made payable to the William S. Hart Union School District. If you are paying with cash your payments must be made at the District Office please contact Michelle Howard for availability 661-259-0033.
5. Bring the completed packet back to Castaic High School to obtain Administrator approval for live scan services (Fingerprinting). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
6. Once fingerprinting is completed and you receive your yellow copy of the live scan form, you will need to take that form and your original volunteer packet to the district office in order to begin processing your volunteer ID badge. Contact Michelle Howard at 661-259-0033 ext 417 to schedule an appointment.