Career Technical Education (CTE) Programs at Castaic
What is CTE? Career Technical Education (CTE) is an education pathway that provides students with the academic, technical, real-world knowledge, skills and experience they need to be prepared for a variety of career options. Career and technical education courses give students hands-on experience with current, real-world technologies and help close the skills gap while providing students with an alternative to college.
Castaic High School offers several CTE Pathways through state-of-the-art facilities. All courses are taught by CTE teachers who have had practical work experience in the subjects they teach.
Some pathways courses are high school level courses, while others give college credit, through Castaic High School's Dual Enrollment Program, iCAN.
Select the pathways below to explore further.
Career Technical Education (CTE) Pathways offered outside of Castaic High School.
The CTE Pathways listed below are taught after school at other Hart District high school campuses, outside of Castaic. Castaic students can enroll in any of the pathways, by using the link HERE.
- Animal/Vet Science (Placerita Junior High)
- Education Foundations (Golden Valley)
- Engineering Design (Saugus)
- Entrepreneurship (online live)
- Hospitality, Tourism, and Recreation (Valencia)
- Cybersecurity (online live)
- Allied Health & Wellness (West Ranch)
- Pharmacy (Valencia)
- Sports Medicine (Golden Valley or Valencia)
- Music Industry (Valencia)
- Criminal Justice (Valencia)
- MLR: Auto Technology (Canyon)