1. Search Tips For Our Library Catalog
Use the single sign on feature with your school Google:
Login and check your account here
2. See what you have checked out
You can log into your account with your school Google.
Select the "My Info" tab, and you'll see a list of the library books and textbooks you've borrowed.
3. Locate your book on the shelves
Our library fiction section is organized by GENRE and our non-fiction is organized using the Dewey Decimal Classification system.
- Once you locate a book in the catalog, write down the CALL NUMBER.
- These are located under the image in the catalog and on the spine of the book on the shelves.
- It may be FIC or it may be a number.
- Use the guides on the shelf ends to locate the correct section for the book you're looking for.
- Bring the book up to the circulation desk to check it out.