1. Search Tips For Our Library Catalog
Use the single sign on feature with your school Google:
2. See what you have checked out
You can log into your account with your school Google.
Select the "My Info" tab, and you'll see a list of the library books and textbooks you've borrowed.
3. Locate your book on the shelves
Our library fiction section is organized by GENRE and our non-fiction is organized using the Dewey Decimal Classification system.
- Once you locate a book in the catalog, write down the CALL NUMBER.
- These are located under the image in the catalog and on the spine of the book on the shelves.
- It may be FIC or it may be a number.
- Use the guides on the shelf ends to locate the correct section for the book you're looking for.
- Bring the book up to the circulation desk to check it out.